JPM Payments – Onyx – Coin Systems – Solutioning & Implementation – Product Analyst – Associate - Based in London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
Onyx by J.P. Morgan was launched in October 2020 to reimagine how businesses are built, grow and interact by developing innovative applications that leverage cutting edge technology. We seek to build the world’s most advanced ecosystem, with ubiquitous access to infrastructure, collaboration networks, services, and expertise. Onyx has three business stripes:
- Liink by J.P. Morgan, a blockchain network of banks that facilitates payments and banking information exchange
- Coin Systems, a global provider of shared ledger solutions enabled by JPM Coin
- Blockchain Launch, a leader in productionizing new applications and shared platform technology
Onyx Coin Systems is a newly established product line at J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. The product line is a part of the Payments business unit. We are a global team of product designers, technologists, and innovators, joined together by a passion for transforming the way payments are done. We are tasked with providing our clients with new age cash management and payment products.
What will you do?
- Support the vision, strategy, experience, and execution of the Coin and Clearing Networks (CCN) product globally.
- Responsible for delivering a differentiated product that addresses a market need and represents a viable business opportunity working closely with the Product design team for customized client offering etc.
- Engage potential clients and sales actively in the product design phase to ensure commercial desirability and product market fit
- Collaborate with functional partners across Legal, Compliance, Finance, Technology and Operations amongst others to design products which are viable, scalable and supportable by the broader J.P. Morgan organization
- Support the formulation of bank’s digital strategy based on clear issue framing, systems level thinking and rigorous analysis.
- Lead the development of experimental business opportunities including developing baseline capabilities and defining product roadmap and parameters of success.
You are a great fit if:
- You are a logical thinker and have a very strong attention to detail
- You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritize them with solid data
- You have payments/cash management experience with a Technology know-how of payments processing systems and the blockhain and distributed ledger space
- Preferable : You have working experience with launching blockchain and distributed ledger based “wholesale money” solutions
- And you are excited about building payment solutions which exist on the periphery of mainstream industry, ground-up, which challenges the status quo.
Professional experiences that will set you apart:
- 3+ years of experience working in financial services and/or enterprise fintech
- 3+ years of work experience as a Solution and Implementation manager with external clients, preferably in payments, liquidity, and/or cash management domain, preferred
- Understanding of international markets from a payments, FX, securities, and treasury perspective.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.