Client Account Services - Associate (Bournemouth)
Job Type: Full time
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Client Account Services Team is a client facing group whose core responsibilities include managing advanced / complex client onboarding, establishing accounts, guiding clients through market entry requirements to enable trading, managing market renewals and client restructures as well as setting up and maintaining information in reference databases. The team serve as subject matter experts and perform advanced/complex customer onboarding activities by consulting with the business and customers to meet key deliverables.
As a Client Account Services specialist, you will serve as a subject matter expert and perform advanced/complex customer onboarding by consulting with the business and customers to meet key deliverables. Responsibilities will include
- Developing on-boarding strategies for major implementations aligning priorities appropriately in order to meet deadlines.
- Project managing end-to-end account activities including fund launches, closures, mergers, and remediations
- Managing the end to end market account opening process for clients across segregated and segregated documentation markets and provide guidance to clients on market entry requirements. Identifying and implementing solutions to improve market entry timeline and enhance client and employee experience
- Using value added and oriented approaches to engage and educate clients, in addition to asking open-ended questions, and establishing confidence and trust in order to maintain and enhance clients’ experiences and relationships
- Identifying and executing process improvements and providing support on key process and technology initiatives. Identifying opportunities to eliminate manual processes by leveraging digital tools.
- Developing strong working relationships with key internal partners to provide seamless client delivery.
- Demonstrating first class communication skills and a proactive approach to escalation, prioritization and problem solving
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the account opening and maintenance work flow and end-to-end ownership of all related requirements including SLAs & KPIs
- Developing and maintain clients’ profiles including reference and static data detailed information, responsible for reference/static data integrity, quality control checks and processes
- Strong time management skills, self-directing and capable of dealing with high pressure, time sensitive tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and operate in a changeable environment
- Organisational, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Professional oral and written communication
- Client relationship management
- Microsoft Office skills
Knowledge required (preferred but not essential)
- Industry knowledge
- Data literacy
- Alteryx flows
- Tableau dashboard creation