CTMO EMEA – Controls Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Global Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Reporting Operations team within Treasury provides support for the firm across the Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) and Structured Interest Rate Risk (SIRR) reporting. The team is comprised of ~90 people with locations in North America, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Poland and India.
The industry is currently subject to a great deal of regulatory change and scrutiny which provides opportunity for personal growth and contribution toward the team's achievements.
The key responsibilities for the CTMO EMEA team are:-
- Meeting EMEA regulatory reporting requirements including (LCR, ALMM, NSFR, Asset Encumbrance & PRA110) and ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the data in those reports.
- Supporting regulatory reviews and assessments (ILAAP, L-SREP etc.).
- Liaising with reporting stakeholders on the reporting control framework, reporting methodologies and policy updates.
The responsibilities you will have as part of the team, include:-
- Supporting the Product Owner in the management of Liquidity reporting projects driven by regulatory or internal change requirements,
- Coordinate team control processes, ensuring data accuracy and completeness, and providing management reporting,
- Maintain data quality log and work with stakeholders and upstream system owners to drive issue resolution,
- Identifying control and process improvements, and implementing change utilising available toolsets (Robotics, Alteryx, Xceptor, Tableau, Excel, Python),
- Supporting technology development by ensuring appropriate prioritisation and end user testing,
- Working with stakeholders on recurring and ad-hoc regulatory reviews and assessments,
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure transparency in the reporting process and consistent review of approach.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a regulatory reporting/change management role
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proficiency in standard software applications (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.) and a knowledge of, or interest in learning and applying, automation packages (Xceptor, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent communication, partnership and influencing skills at all levels of management
- A control mindset and experience of working with/creating control processes
- A creative thinker with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines