Payments - Business Insights Lead - Senior Associate - Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Payments Operations is part of the Digital & Platform Services organization in the Corporate & Investment Bank. Payments Ops supports Payments, Receivables, and Trade Finance Products and acts as the payment hub for JPMorgan Chase, across the firm’s business lines. Consists of 5,500 employees across 60 sites and supports 142k corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities domiciled in over 180 countries. On average, WPO processes 30.1MM transactions daily across 122 currencies valued at $3.2T.
Payments Operations and the Payments industry as a whole are undergoing significant amounts of change and disruption – industry, technology, and organizational. It is critical to develop and execute on a strategy that will enhance the organization’s business and operational model and position it for continued success.
We are seeking an associate level candidate that can be trained and lead diagnostics initiatives. The successful candidate will learn, build toolsets to identifying insights, developing transformation opportunities.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated individual, wanting to gain analytics, problem solving, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leverage diagnostic toolsets including (taxonomy, workforce discovery, digital process discovery, process mapping, manual touchpoints, and email rationalization) to gain insight into what WPO does and how it is performed.
- Lead data analysis and bring order to the various separate diagnostic datasets to connect them together to generate and deliver insights to key stakeholders.
Skills Desired / Qualifications
- Analytics experience – Alteryx, Excel
- Data visualization – Tableau (not essential)
- Ability to problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with and influence colleagues and partners
- Confident communicator with ability to provide clear and succinct verbal and written updates
- Risk and control mindset