CIB Risk Assessment Reporting Manager (Associate) - Bournemouth or Edinburgh
Job Type: Full time
The CIB Control Management organization is responsible, in partnership with the business, to define and oversee the CIB control environment. With a key emphasis on ensuring the end-to-end control framework supports robust governance and systems that identify, quantify, manage, and monitor risk at the appropriate level and establishes risk management tools and procedures in consultation with the relevant partners.
This is a new and exciting role which the role holder will be responsible for supporting the Risk Assessment Reporting Lead in standardizing and streamlining reporting from the Control and Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) tool as well as providing insights into the overall health of the Risk & Control environment within the CIB.
The role will involve regular interaction with senior management across the firmwide controls organization and partners with LOB, Functional & Regional Control Managers, Risk, and Compliance.
- Support the Reporting Lead in the execution of a program of work to standardize and streamline CORE reporting across the CIB, working with Governance teams to ensure one best way of reporting for all key forums / committees
- Manage project plans, scorecards, RAID logs amongst other project related artifacts
- Creation of key principles for all reporting requirements, ensuring that these are fully documented with procedures in pace to produce and drive consistency
- Identify opportunities where unnecessary / duplicative reporting and reconciliations of data is taking place in order to eradicate and move into the standardized model that will be established
- Act as the key control point for all CORE related data leaving the team, ensuring procedures are in place with appropriate checklists to review / validate that reporting has been completed in line with the standardized model
- Collaborate and support the CIB Governance team as required in order to prepare CORE reporting for the various committees (FCC, BCC, Regulatory meetings etc.)
- Creation of insights and ad-hoc reporting for senior management as required
- Produce various CORE related reporting, ensuring that all key reporting requirements are complete accurately and on time
- Experience in Executive Reporting and Data Analytics including use of tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Machine Learning
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional relationship building and influencing skills with ability to effectively partner across numerous teams to help drive the control agenda
- Demonstrated effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, be able to prioritize demands/tasks based on priority level.
- Strong level of proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, InfoPath, Project, SharePoint), specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Audit, internal control or operational risk experience
- Experience in Operational Risk methodologies and practices