Senior Lead Software Engineer - C#, .Net Core, ReactJS
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Senior Lead Software Engineer, your deep knowledge of design, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. Collaborating with our network of global technologists will enable you to deliver diverse and inclusive software solutions. As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This is a growing team, with multiple open positions for software engineers at all levels.
What you’ll do
- Deliver software products for Global Investment Banking with focus on Digitization, Efficiency and Regulatory commitments
- Help drive the modernization of applications using Domain Driven Design and Micro Services architecture
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of critical services and build automation to reduce operational overhead
- Lead by example, set goals for your team, and establish credibility with the quality of your service
- Be hands-on with certifying integrity and quality of code and design
- Lead a Dev-Ops culture with your team owning stability, performance and incident triage
- Partner with LOB Architects, Product Management and Users to drive prioritization and deliver impact
- Drive an innovation culture and help develop top talent within the team
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Extensive experience in multiple modern programming languages such as C#, .Net Core, ReactJS
- Well versed with Kafka and cloud native technologies – Kubernetes/AWS
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.