VP - Platform Transformation & Change - Business Management, PMO, Strategy Execution & Comms
Job Type: Full time
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody and ranked #1 for Global Investment Banking fees, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Digital and Platform Services (D&PS) division of the CIB is an organization of over 30,000 staff providing Technology and Operations support for the CIB’s businesses, and is focused on creating highly scalable, digital platforms that support the needs of our clients. This includes a number of cross-business Operations platforms such as Securities Operations which provides settlement and asset servicing of securities across JP Morgan, primarily providing direct support to the Markets, and Securities Services businesses, but also supporting Treasury Services, Asset and Wealth Management.
An exciting opportunity has become available in the Platform Transformation and Change Execution Organization (PTCE) within the Business Management, PMO, Strategy Execution and Comms team.
PTCE is part of the Payment Operations organization within Digital & Platform Services supporting CIB wide transformation and change programs and platforms. Our mission statement is powerful yet simple ‘build things better and build better things’. Ensuring that the things we build have been properly thought through, are high quality, sustainable and delivered quickly. That we are focused on identifying opportunities to build more innovative things, often across products and LOBs, where we can bring the organization together to define solutions/builds which are broader reaching.
The successful applicant will:
- Work collaboratively with team members across line of business and cross functional teams
- Create concise high-quality reports and visual presentations - organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint technique
- Assemble and provide updates to multiple stakeholder groups
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests
- Prepare metrics and scorecards for relevant monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
- Coordinate the collation, review and dissemination of other key information
- Partner with F&BM on financial and headcount planning, tracking and reporting
- Assist with wider agendas, meeting materials, presentations, employee recognition, town halls, and offsites
- Collect and maintain internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites such as SharePoint
- Develop and implement automated reporting where feasible to simplify routines, leveraging MS Excel, Tableau, Alteryx as appropriate – nice to have
- Participate in collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to continually simplify, improve, and add value to existing business processes
- Involvement in other key global, strategic initiatives, as discussed and agreed
Required skills and qualifications:
- Team player who works well with colleagues of all levels in achieving results
- Promotes an inclusive work environment, respects individuals at every level
- Organized, demonstrating concern for quality and accuracy and deadlines – attention to detail is paramount
- Analytical mindset with ability to perform meaningful analysis, understand and explain underlying drivers (i.e. tell the story behind the numbers)
- Displays good judgment, professional maturity and personal integrity and a strong work ethic
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite
- Strong presentation skills including generating documents and effectively communicating to all levels including senior management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to planning, problem solving, and decision-making
- Prior experience and understanding of CIB would be a plus
- Must be able to work in office 3 days per week (hybrid work schedule)