Payments_Financial Institution Group_Implementation Manager
Job Type: Full time
The EMEA Implementation Team is responsible for the on-boarding and set up of all core cash management business for TS clients in our region. A critical part of the process relies on effective working relationships between Implementations, Sales, Product & Client Service. In addition, we work closely with a variety of internal functional partners in order to ensure seamless end to end service delivery. We manage the end-to-end implementation process, from client kick off, project scoping, documentation and services set-up, testing and go live and transition to Client services for a wide range of client sectors, using a tried and tested methodology to deliver a high quality client experience, while speeding revenue into the bank.
- Implement Cash Management solutions, of varying size and complexity, primarily in EMEA
- Project manage multiple deals /projects concurrently by being the central point to both internal and external customers
- Partner closely with Sales, Product, Client Service, Operations and other internal partners to ensure a successful project delivery and client experience
- Develop project plans as agreed for each deal incorporating the methodology used within the Project Management Team. Provide guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan.
- Attend and host regular client meetings/calls to review the project against the plan.
- Work with internal and external parties to deliver the solution within the minimum time frames.
- Provide accurate and timely implementation statuses and escalate issues that impact the client experience or put the target date at risk.
- Provide support to team colleagues as required.
- Identify and communicate process gaps and improvements opportunities; express willingness to own improvement initiatives; be recognized by partners as a process expert with ability to drive improvements
- Adhere to all JPMorgan Chase department policy and procedures
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and product knowledge
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience in working with corporate and / or Financial Institutions clients with strong client servicing skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Project Management skills required
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills in a high pressure, competing-priority work environment
- Able to work in a team environment and partner with colleagues
- Effective issue resolution and escalation skills
- Experience working with Treasury Services and Securities products an advantage.