EMEA - Market Operations Transformation - Project Management Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services with presence in more than 100 countries.
Within CIB Operations, the Markets Operations Platform Transformation team is responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of products, platforms and strategies enabling the organization to better serve our clients while increasing efficiency.
Our team “Market Operations Digital Innovation and Strategy” is creating capacity and efficiency through automation, process optimization and opportunities discovery. Your goal will be to support team leadership to design and deliver a best-in-class operating model strategy, as well as enable the implementation of initiatives from early pilots to scaling transformation across the organization in collaboration with a diverse set of stakeholders.
You will be a resourceful and innovative individual who has a passion for change, strives to deliver impact for our business, and can build strong relationships. Additionally, given the visible nature of the role and the team’s work, you would enjoy working in a diverse and collaborative environment. The role will provide opportunities to expand their strategic, analytical, impact-focused capabilities.
We are seeking an entry level Analyst to:
- Support Digital Innovation and Strategy team leadership to drive digital transformation agenda across Markets Operations.
- Provide reporting, analytical and communication of status updates
- Build and maintain working relationships with stakeholders in the different businesses (e.g. Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities, Equities, Securities Services) and Functions (e.g. Operations, Technology, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboration in with teams and individuals
- Good data analysis skills, detail oriented, logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business problems
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good presentation and communication skills – can advise and influence with confidence
- Motivation to acquire proficiency in tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, QlikView, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint etc.
- Experience with emerging technologies and the latest digital tools is a plus