Data Quality Project Manager / Business Analyst - Senior Associate (Bournemouth/ Part-time)
Job Type: Part time
Required for the role
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or related field
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Ability to mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them to management
- An understanding of industry wide data quality toolsets to support identified data validation and remediation.
- Experience with project planning and data quality management, perhaps within an Agile or Waterfall project framework
- Experience working in Project Management / Business Analysis / Problem-solving capacity
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills - candidate will be dealing with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority (up-to Executive Director level) across Corporate/Firmwide, Finance, Risk, Compliance , Operations and Technology team
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, with strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver on-time, to a high standard
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivelent in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related
- Agile Project management experience
- Experience using any of the following tools / applications Visio, Signavio, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Collibra(Owl), QlikSense, Informatica
- Familiarity with Banking products and services – Custody, Collateral Management, Fund Accounting, Markets, Prime Brokerage, Clearing, Investment Middle Office Service solution (IMOS),
- Experience producing PowerPoint presentations for senior audiences
- Business process re-engineering mind-set (ie Six Sigma)
JPMorgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans