Executive Director, Client Advisor - Scotland
Job Type: Full time
Manage and maintain relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Drive business results and acquire new assets across the HNW & UHNW client segment
- Performing to an exceptional standard dealing with both an existing client base and new client acquisition
- Advise clients on their overall balance sheet, including asset allocation, investment management, wealth planning, credit and banking needs
- Partner with internal specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise to clients when needed
- Connect your clients across all lines of business of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Ensure that proposed solutions fulfill clients' needs and objectives in the short, medium and long term through a holistic goals based planning approach
- Strictly adhere to all risk and control policies, regulatory guidelines and security measure
- Energetic and entrepreneurial business builder who thrives and excels in a competitive industry
- Proactive, takes initiative, and uses critical thinking to solve problems
- Focuses on the client experience and works tirelessly on the client’s behalf
- Proven sales success and strong business acumen
- Dynamic and credible professional who communicates with clarity and has exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and applies a disciplined and organized approach throughout their business
- Strong community presence with an established network
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, wealth planning, credit and banking concepts
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of the equity and fixed income markets and alternative investments, including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate
- Partner with other Client Advisor in the team in order to maximize the team strength and achieve team goal
- Experience in Private Banking working with HNW & UHNW individuals and families or related fields, with a particular focus on Scotland and other key Northern regions
- A developed network and understanding of market conditions relating to the above geographical demands
- Previous business development experience that has led to new client relationships is advantageous
- Asset allocation / multi asset class portfolio or sales experience is preferable
- Achievement oriented, focused on exceeding business goals with sufficient attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - the candidate must be articulate verbally and on paper and able to generate trust with clients through a credible discussion on investment matters
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business including regulatory and technological environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and target driven.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to learn proprietary software and databases and ability to master wealth planning software.
- Superior analytical skills; strong computer skills
- Strong relationship management and team building skills