Product Lead - Enterprise Job Scheduling
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a senior Product Manager in Global Technology responsible for Enterprise Job Scheduling, you'll be the visionary responsible for developing the roadmap for the product and delivering against it, which means your work will have a day-to-day impact on customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in infrastructure technology, architecture design, and performance monitoring, will be essential in guiding a team that delivers multiple IT projects on time and within budget. Your team will look to you to mentor them as they work collaboratively to drive the strategic technology roadmap of the firm and implement high-quality technology solutions. And while you'll be part of a tight-knit team of high-performers who share your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access to the best minds in the business—both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.This role will be part of the product line leadership and cabinet for Management Tools, with end-to-end responsibility for Job Scheduling Product strategy, offerings, engineering and customer success across all platforms, including private and public cloud. Our Job Scheduling products support our critical business globally, handling millions of jobs every year.
This is a key role - defining product capabilities, selecting strategic product offerings and driving delivery of customer outcomes that matter. The Product Lead will be responsible for ensuring our product offerings are leading, not following, in defining multi-cloud features that product and application teams can leverage to build best in class systems.
Key responsibilities for this Product Lead role will include:
Leading product definition, prioritization and selection across the product within the Management Tools line, working closely with customers, partners and vendors
- Drive product strategy and product design across our all platform and multi-cloud targets and define great user experiences with consistency across all platforms
- Work closely with customers to understand business priorities and pain points and align roadmaps to outcomes that matter to them
- Engage users, stakeholders and product managers to understand key journeys by persona to drive feature ideation, OKRs & KPIs
- Lead product and engineering for all product delivery, meeting firmwide controls and CSAT targets together
- Work with Global Technology Architecture, Employee Experience, Cyber Technology and other partner groups to align with firmwide strategy and process
- Work with finance and partner product owners to drive unit economics to business value targets
- Own alignment of product offerings within the Product Line as well as with GT wide data strategy and neighbouring product line direction
The successful candidate will have experience of leading client engagement, driving product value and managing engineering delivery of great solutions as well as passion for the domain.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices, and JPMorgan Chase & Co. policies
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
- Proven ability to conceptualize, launch, and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
- Support an environment that identifies opportunities to develop others through mentorship and leading by example
- Adept at partnering closely with, and acting as a trusted advisor to, stakeholders across the firm in order to influence strategic priorities
- Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python)