Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
JPM Payments - Transaction Specialist - German and English
Job Type: Full time
To handle client inquiries, fostering positive client relations and obtaining client feedback to improve the service level continuously
- Full ownership and timely resolution of inquiries received via phone, email, and internal case transfer from clients and internal partners.
- Accurate and timely documentation and follow up on all inquiries received.
- Advocating on behalf of client to ensure client needs are met when working with business partners.
- Timely escalation of issues, ensuring that the defined escalation procedures are followed.
- Troubleshooting and investigation of client connectivity issues, processing failures, and transactional inquiries.
- Proactive outreach to clients and internal partners to address processing errors or in support of platform changes.
- Monitoring of various queues for identification of issues and initiation of proactive notification to clients of issues or outages when appropriate.
- Support the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Ensure that client satisfaction and confidence in JPMorgan Chase products and services are at or above departmental standards.
- Independent personal development of business and application knowledge to ensure continued effectiveness in the role.