CIB Client Service Associate I Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
The Custody Transitions Team is part of CIB Operations – Securities Services and is responsible for supporting Global Custody clients on all transition related activity.
As a Client Transition Manager, you will work directly with Custody clients, their fund managers and other stakeholders to oversee the analysis, management and execution of client asset transfers, namely:-
On-boarding of New Business, Incremental transitions and restructures of existing client portfolios, Client exits, You will develop, define and document transition strategy as well as obtaining owner/stakeholder agreement and sign off.
- Coordinate with external parties (Investment Managers, Custodians, Trustee’s, Auditors etc)
- Perform detailed portfolio/market/asset analysis, account structure and static data checks to minimize both client and operational risk.
- Identify problem assets, positions in liquidation etc. define action plans to manage/remove
- Minimize impact to fund management/trading through identification of transition complexities
- Arrange execution of Stock/Cash transfers in line with agreed strategy and ensuring timely settlement of trades.
- Partner with implementations, client service, various middle office teams and other product areas to ensure clear definition of roles & responsibilities and conversion strategy
- Collaborate with Network and CAS on questions around market regulations and account opening requirements if required
- Provide clear and regular client communication in agreed timeframes achieving high satisfaction feedback/ratings.
- Lead/attend appropriate conference calls to define requirements, manage issues and agree ownership/timelines for completion.
- Opportunity to work on Transitions and Middle Office strategy initiatives
- Planning and prioritization skills,
- Strong communicator
- Control focused, aware of key risks to event, client, impacted third parties and JPMorgan
- Self-motivated, innovative, adaptable and analytical
- Industry/product knowledge of Global Custody would be advantageous
- Strong Team Player