Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Full time
As part of Risk Management and Compliance, you are at the center of keeping JPMorgan Chase strong and resilient. You help the firm grow its business in a responsible way by anticipating new and emerging risks, and using your expert judgement to solve real-world challenges that impact our company, customers and communities. Our culture in Risk Management and Compliance is all about thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo and striving to be best-in-class.
Corporate Risk Management, within the Firm-wide Risk Management organization, is led by the Risk CFO. The group is responsible for Risk Governance, Risk Reporting, Risk Middle Office, and other strategic initiatives related to risk. Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting, a group within Corporate Risk Management, is responsible for analysing and reporting the credit exposure in the Corporate & Investment Bank (“CIB”) and Wholesale portfolio to the CIB and Wholesale Chief Credit Officer, his global management team, and the Risk Committee of the Board of Directors. There is a critical need to ensure all levels of risk management of the firm, including the CEO and Chief Risk Officer, can use the information provided to understand and manage the business in a timely and effective manner.
The team interacts and partners with Credit Risk Management, Finance and Business Management, Middle Office, Operations and Credit Risk Technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an Analyst role requiring a curious and an analytical mind-set with the drive to learn in a fast-changing environment and capable of quickly adapting to new assignments.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
We are looking for someone excited to join our organization. If you meet the minimum requirements below, you are encouraged to apply to be considered for this role.
- Production and analysis of board-level and senior risk management reports and presentations.
- Preparation and ownership of management reports tracking key departmental metrics.
- Ownership of control and governance requirements over assigned reports and processes
- Support data quality management process to remediate identified data quality issues
- Participate in team projects
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
The following additional items will be considered but are not required for this role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical mind-set with problem-solving abilities
- Numerate - Comfortable dealing with large data sets
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to listen well and influence others
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and bring tasks to complete closure
- A self-starter who is organized and consistently meets deliverables
- Comfortable leading an initiative or playing a support role on the broader team
- Working knowledge of VBA, Tableau, Alteryx, or Python to enhance and automate reports. Candidates who can demonstrate ability to use other languages or automation tools will be considered.