EMEA Equities Product Control - Project Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Role in a nutshell
We are looking for a talented and high-energy individual to join our team, who is willing to share their passion for finance and technology. The ideal candidate has a background in financial services and is eager to deliver in a new, exciting role or is an experienced project manager ready to develop a career in Finance.
Your mission will beto support the global Equities Product Control management team by driving a number of Intelligent Solutions initiatives, e.g. Alteryx & Tableau, with an aim to ultimately move these solutions into strategic JP Morgan system architecture.
You will also help to driving forward a number of key initiatives in areas such as new business, regulatory and strategic. Here you will collaborate with key business and technology partners to analyse business/operational processes, identify requirements, oversee build, manage user testing, and coordinate solution implementation.
- Form part of an experienced prime location SME team working closely with Intelligent Solution developers (e.g. Alteryx/Tableau) in secondary locations to design and implement innovative and creative Product Control solutions, specifically related to P&L and Risk reporting processes, targeting efficiency and controls.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define initiatives/projects and create detailed requirements and validating output, including co-ordination of end to end testing requirement where appropriate.
- Maintenance of project plans, metrics, risk/issues as well as development and occasional presentation of project status reports / updates to the organization and senior management
- Excellent problem solving skills with track record of creative thinking and solutions
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Effective interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner with key stakeholders
Good to have
- Alteryx and/or Tableau experience
- Understanding of financial products and their P&L and Accounting Flows.
- Work experience within an Investment Banking Product Control, Financial Control or related area
- Experience in developing project plans, business analysis, and their execution
Our DNA and you
We consider you as the most valuable asset to our growth. Your skillset, ideas and inspiration will contribute in shaping our future. Our promise is to support you with consistency and dedication in reaching your long-term career goals. We aim at unlocking your full potential with a structured development program and inspirational learning opportunities. Joining JP Morgan & Chase means embracing a culture that puts people first and that believes in an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and play a part in celebrating success.