Financial Payments Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
As a member of the Mainframe & Midrange Compute (MMC) Strategy & Business Services team, you play a big part in supporting the technology environments that make it possible for us to provide service to our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. As a member of a high-performance team, who are valued as Subject Matter Experts, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of financial and payments management in support of the MMC team. You will manage the creation and approval of payments for the Mainframe, IBMi, Non-Stop, & VSI Power platforms. You will also work with our partners in GSS, Finance, Sourcing and external vendors to ensure compliant and prompt financial processing.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Developing understanding of Infrastructure Service areas and Enterprise Technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in the tools we use, and to create and/or update documentation
- Emerging knowledge of the infrastructure supported, and the interdependencies between our Products and the wider Firmwide tooling
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to execute within a customer-centric environment, and to think creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Experience with Ariba Purchase Orders and Invoicing preferred
- Strong Excel skills essential
- We’re looking for someone that likes to be “in the detail” mainly because in this role you will be supporting the business with Software and Hardware licensing and maintenance renewals as well as maintaining license keys
- Given the above, it goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.