AWM Client Service – London - 2023 ReEntry Program
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The ReEntry Program is a 15-week fellowship program, beginning March 20, 2023 and ending June 30, 2023, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program. The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after an extended career break for two or more years. The fellowship placements will be based on both business needs and candidate skill set and interest areas within our Corporate Investment Banking, Asset Wealth Management & Commercial Banking Operations business.
Please refer to our ReEntry Overview page for further information regarding the Program
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Diversity and Inclusion at JPM
A culture of inclusion is critical to JP Morgan’s success. We are committed to supporting women and encouraging them to achieve their career goals. Our team is as diverse as our work, and we’ve recently been recognised as a Top 50 Employer for Women in the UK, amongst many other awards across many different areas. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals.
What We Look For:
Ideal candidates for the program are creative, innovative team players with analytical, technical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills. Individuals must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations, expressing complex financial strategies in an organized and articulate manner and relevant experience for the Line of Business. The ability to relate well to external clients and internal partners and establishing strong working relationships is a crucial requirement of the program.
We are looking for candidates for a wide range of roles within our Asset Management Business and are particularly keen to hear from people with an interest in the following areas - Client Services:
- Finance & Business Management – Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet. Business Management optimizes business performances by helping to drive key initiatives. We act as trusted advisors and counterweight to Business/Group Heads, and are responsible for identifying, escalating, and mitigating business risks. The role of a business manager is dynamic and can vary from business to business, in line with the priorities of the different lines of business.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous and established experience in the Financial Services and/or Banking industry
- Proven client management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective communication both orally and in writing, internal and external to the Bank
- Ability to multi-task, manage pressure, prioritize and remain detail-oriented
- Fluent written and spoken English required and any other languages is an asset.