CIB - Business Analyst - Associate - Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
The Digital & Platform Services Organization is responsible for understanding the current state client on-boarding process while employing design principles to address the identified pain points to be solved through the design of Strategic/Target state. The Digital & Platform Services transformation team is responsible for the delivery of the Strategic End State Programs to improve the overall client on-boarding experience while reducing the time taken to open accounts.
The Digital & Platform Services transformation team is looking for an Associate level candidate who will be part of a Workflow Program Product Delivery Team responsible for the development and the maintenance of strategic workflow program deliverables within Client On-boarding. This position requires someone who can take initiative and function successfully in collaborative environments across varying stakeholder groups. For this role, the ideal candidate must be a strong facilitator and critical thinker while remaining curious and empathetic in achieving process standards and performance measures based on organizational goals and objectives
- Responsible for the execution of projects for the Workflow Transformation Product Development Management group using standard Agile project delivery methodologies
- Proficient in documenting agile stories
- Role encompasses business analysis to identify, assess, and articulate near-term business needs, advise businesses on options, risks, and costs of technology solutions versus benefits
- Proactively communicate global and local business requirements/priorities and project status to key stakeholders; solicit feedback and obtain sign-off on project documentation.
- Effectively translate business requirements into value-added, comprehensive solutions that will feed into test plans using appropriate processes, procedures and technology.
- Manage the implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, that will contribute to training material development.
- Experience in a business analysis role program and/or project management in the banking/ financial industry
- Strategic Change Management, Operations Control, KYC, Client Onboarding or Management Reporting.
- Highly energetic self-starter with a focus on obtaining results
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with JIRA and Agile project delivery as well as technical skills e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate across teams to meet deliverables