Product Adoption Lead - Identity & Trust Platforms
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
The Global Technology - Platform Services group within JPMorgan Chase's vision is to deliver market-leading cloud platforms with agility to our customers in a secure and scalable manner. The Identity and Trust Platforms (ITP) Product Line within Global Technology focuses on delivering directory services, platform Identity, and privileged access management within a multi-cloud strategy. The group proactively partners globally across all lines of business and functions to enable these critical services to engineering teams in a frictionless fashion.
We are seeking a product adoption lead to create a frictionless and streamlined customer adoption experience. You will work with ITP's customers and ITP product teams to steer them to adopt modern identity and trust capabilities as part of the firm's modernization and cloud migration plans.
- Build out product marketing and adoption collateral that enables frictionless, self service product adoption
- Collaborate with customers and ITP product teams to create and document fit for purpose modern identity product adoption patterns
- Partner with product management and leaders across GT to drive awareness, growth and adoption of ITP products
- Harness the power of data to make informed decision about the direction of the product
- Create feedback cycles and garner rich feedback from users on usage, improvements and experience
- Understand growth opportunities and deeper reach into GT to drive adoption acceleration strategy
Technology & Experience:
- Experience working on large scale enterprise technology transformation programs supporting modern engineering adoption.
- Experience working in a product group and growing the adoption of a product to existing and new user groups.
- Strong communication skills with an understanding of how to apply principles of persuasion and change management to deliver outcomes
- Experienced in engaging with stakeholders, working with them on a continuous partnership basis in driving toward a common goal.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to take a concept, develop it and deliver it
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working.
This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.