Information Security Manager (Regulatory Engagement & Issue Validation) – Associate - Job Share/Part-time (19hours)
Job Type: Part time
This role is a Jobshare (part-time hours where 2 people share the responsibility of the role) If you are interested in this role asa part-time/Jobshare opportunity you MUST also apply via our vendor partner Roleshare
- Please create a profile and complete the required pre-screen Jobshare questions to allow the JPMorgan Jobshare team to review your profile.
- If you would like to apply for the role you can then search for the JPMorgan job reference number and apply also on roleshare
- Your profile and application will then be visible to JP Morgan EMEA Jobshare recruitment team, who will review all Jobshare applications via Roleshare.
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient. As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity & Technology Controls organization, you won’t just be watching over our data – you’ll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future.
To do that, you’ll be part of a highly motivated team focused on analysing, designing, developing and validating solutions built to stop adversaries, ensure regulatory compliance and strengthen our operations.
You’ll use your influencing skills to give guidance, advice on best practices and support our business and technology groups.
By taking the initiative on incident response, risk reviews, vulnerability assessments and identifying threats, you’ll help us deliver cost-effective solutions that put our clients first. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. By presenting your findings to senior managers, you’ll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. As part of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a critical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities:
- Strong collaboration & partnership
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Strong reasoning skills required to review and validate regulatory issue remediation
- Strong understanding of issue management discipline
- Strong understanding of control design and understanding how to validate control effectiveness and sustainability
- Strong communication skills to enable effective evaluation of evidence.
- Understand laws, regulations and policies related to technology controls and application cloud migration in the financial industry
- Excellent command of cybersecurity organisation practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Experience with Agile and the ability to work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Intermediate knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defence, external organisations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
- Intermediate knowledge of cybersecurity activities associated with: requirements analysis, risk analytics and modelling, risk management; emerging issues, risks, vulnerabilities and technologies; and vulnerability assessment.
- Take responsibility for organisation of regulatory engagements on your own and collaboratively with Job Share partner to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Collaborate with Business, Technical, Risk and Cyber teams and 3 lines of defence to coordinate and deliver regulatory exams and questionnaires in a consistent way to Compliance for regulators across the EMEA region.
- Collaborate with the global regulatory engagement management team to drive process efficiency and to propose and support tool enhancements.
- Deliver accurate reporting of all Regulatory engagements to ensure congruent communication with each Regulator.
- Create and support regulatory reporting requirements to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of material to regional management committees.
- Scrutinising laws, regulations and policies related to technology controls as they change to identify compliance gaps.
JP Morgan is partnered with Roleshare to enable a different way to work. All roles advertised on Roleshare are jobshare/part-time only roles. Invite someone you already know to apply with you on Roleshare OR meet a new jobshare partner on Roleshare and apply together.
This role is part of a Jobshare opportunity and therefore a part-time role at 19hours.