Regional Corporate Third Party Oversight, Global Supplier Services — EMEA Governance
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The JPMorgan Chase Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) team is responsible for developing, deploying, overseeing and ongoing reporting of a program that ensures the effective use of third parties and affiliates to accomplish JPMorgan Chase's strategic goals. This includes building awareness of the program at the firm and ensuring consistency globally across both the LOB's and corporate groups. It also includes understanding and dissemination of regulatory requirements and reporting to regulators on the program and status. The major focus of the program is to ensure our vendors are performing to the same high standards that JPMorgan Chase holds itself accountable to including client service, quality, control, regulatory compliance, business resiliency and protection of information.
A major focus of this role is to support the EMEA CTPO Governance in enhancing the existing processes and frameworks in line with regulatory changes in the region, managing regulatory, audit and compliance examinations, regulatory requests for information (RFI), and executing CTPO program objectives. This role reports functionally to the EMEA CTPO Governance Lead. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assess regulatory changes across the EMEA against existing policies, standards, processes and tools to identify potential gaps or areas of improvement.
- Lead or support remediation or continuous improvement projects in collaboration with global and local stakeholders – global CTPO SMEs, Legal, Compliance and other risk and control functions.
- Manage internal and external examinations (regulatory, audit, compliance) relating to the CTPO framework in conjunction with the lines of business, Supplier Oversight Services (SOS) and Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) and other regional stakeholders.
- Act as a champion and primary point of contact for regional stakeholders across all 3LoDs for matters related to the CTPO framework.
- Support the implementation of the strategic tools and ensure the regional variances are accommodated.
- Prior experience in outsourcing and third party risk management highly desired
- Good understating of the outsourcing regulatory landscape in EMEA (e.g. EBA Guidelines on Outsourcing Arrangements, PRA Supervisory Statement on Outsourcing and third party risk management) highly desired
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- Prior experience in interpreting regulatory requirements
- Experience in managing audits and regulatory reviews
- Compliance, legal and country business management institutional knowledge and relationship is high desirable
- Outstanding listening and analytic skills as well as being a strong written and verbal communicator at the senior management level
- Excellent risk judgment, particularly the ability to proactively monitor the program to identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Sourcing, Legal & Compliance, Audit, etc.) to ensure a coordinated and effective program