AWM - Product Business Associate (Glasgow)
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
The Global Fees Product team is responsible for several product platforms and associated tools used to bill over 1.5M clients and manage their fees. Our platforms are used by Operations and Front Office users. As a Senior Product Analyst with the team, you will play a critical role in designing and improving our strategic platform. The position is ideal for an individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about problem solving and creating excellent client experiences.
Product Owners and Analysts serve in a critical role in our product-driven organization and are responsible for defining product visions and executing on them in partnership with business and operations stakeholders as well as technology. Our Product Analysts have the right passion, strategic vision, and subject matter expertise to drive our products forward with strong focus on automation and usability.
- Partner closely with the Product Owner on product vision and the roadmap
- Partner with the Product Owner to execute on the product roadmap commitments through the full SDLC by documenting requirements with user stories, process flows, analysis, and acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to the product backlog the necessary features required to support the implementation of project streams and deliver MVP (Minimum Viable Product) scope.
- Conduct analysis on product stream initiatives and define acceptance criteria using Specification by Example and writing test specifications.
- Partner with the engineering feature teams and participate in technical design conversations and achieve the Definition of Ready criteria for implementation.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies and team processes to ensure clarity on release and sprint commitments are adhered to.
- Support channels that support 'voice of the customer', ensuring capture of customer feedback and product metrics that drive strategic product direction and improve customer satisfaction.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team to improve delivery processes.
- Extensive experience in working with Agile development teams in technical or business analysis capacity or similar experience.
- Strong communication skills with experience in interviewing and articulating consumer experiences / requirements.
- Experience creating and managing backlog features to contribute to a larger delivery and ensuring these meet necessary definitions of ready and done.
- Strong base of story writing and acceptance criteria documentation (e.g. Specification by example).
- Knowledge and understanding of testing, including automated testing. Specification by Example highly desirable.
- Functional familiarity with developer tools (e.g., Jira, Testing Tools etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree required.