Senior ServiceNow Engineer - Vice President
Job Type: Full time
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or Degree from reputed organization
- Senior level experience in Software Engineering
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Deep understanding and experience with ServiceNow including implementation across one or more of ITSM, ITOM, ITAM and HR
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Servicenow experience of writing custom widgets.
- Servicenow Integration experience with knowledge on Servicenow API (REST).
- Extensive knowledge of developing the ServiceNow platform and enterprise architectures.
- Strong understanding of the core modules within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use.
- Excellent understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems and best practices for improving performance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical formats Awareness of new technology on the market
- Experience of implementing data loads into ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing inbound and outbound API integrations with ServiceNow