CIB - Payment Lifecycle Analyst - Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
As a Transaction Processing Specialist in the GFM Investigations and Relationship Management Application Team you will be:
- Monitoring and processing workflow queues within the SWIFT applications escalating to managers for high impacting or high-volume exceptions
- Able to understand the day-to-day workload distribution and ensure that all requests are completed within established SLAs
- Responsible for managing maintenance related activities on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis
- Completing complex investigation across several internal applications
- Responding to internal client enquiries via phone, e-mail, instant message etc.
- Working in partnership with the Bangalore site in a global team
- Identifying opportunities to promote greater efficiencies within the process
- Ensuring and maintaining a high level of service quality excellence
- Participating in quality assurance (QA) feedback sessions
- Understanding and attesting to the firm wide and departmental risk, control and compliance policies and completing all mandatory risk and compliance training
- Supporting local management to oversee and assist in providing priorities and appropriate direction to manage workflow and assign tasks ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance with established standards and operating procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills/strong attention to detail
- Escalation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timeframes
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Experience working with remote teams
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- SWIFT knowledge
- Financial institution experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Over 4,000 employees work at the Bournemouth Corporate Center. We take immense pride in our work and in helping our community by leveraging the local workforce and engaging closely with local schools and charities. Our campus is set in 13 acres of grounds and includes on-site Tennis Courts and easy access to local sports facilities. We have good transport links including the commuter bus service operating to and from the site from various locations. The site has recently benefitted from massive investment, redeveloping the office space into a High Performance Workspace and adding exciting new offerings to our communal spaces. We have 2 restaurants on site offering a wide range of healthy options. Employees are actively encouraged to participate in a variety of activities on site from yoga to language classes as well as to join working groups supporting the diverse range of cultures represented here.