Business Resilience Regulatory Program Manager
Job Type: Full time
Welcome to JP Morgan Chase. Do you possess effective change management skills and you like to take the initiative? Join our team and become responsible for the central management of a regulatory remediation program.
The growing regulatory focus on operational resilience requires us to take a fresh new way of looking at risk. The program is focused on driving and implementing best-in-class industry practices on a global scale whilst ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements. In this role you will be responsible for the central management of a regulatory remediation program which includes; supporting design of the program structure, tracking and reporting of delivery, as well as effective governance of risks and issues. As a Business Resilience Regulatory Program Manager you will play a key role in coordinating across all remediation workstreams in addition to key stakeholders across the Corporate and Investment Banking and other in-scope lines of business.
- Program management of multiple project streams of work supporting remediation activities
- Provide support to the Program Management Office of the remediation program as well as the Program Lead and Program Sponsor
- Partnership with key stakeholders in order to define and support positive remediation outcomes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Corporate and Investment Banking line of business, other lines of business and partners.
- Produce program reporting for management, stakeholders and program sponsors
- Identify and manage resolution of risks and issues escalating where appropriate
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Program Management, with experience of supporting successful program outcomes
- Initiative – taking the lead in unstructured situations; ability to lead and work independently
- Effective change management skills with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
- Understanding risk and control framework protocols
- Experience in a regulatory, compliance or operational team
- Ability to demonstrate working in a control-focused environment
- An attested track record of working to deadlines, with accountability and responsibility for managing an independent workload
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Strong communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
- Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to demonstrate outstanding delivery track record