CIB Business Resilience Regulatory Program Manager Associate Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
The growing regulatory focus on operational resilience requires us to take a fresh new way of looking at risk. Building on the successful implementation of the firm’s Business Resilience uplift, the CIB Operational Resilience Implementation Program is driving completion of the transition to a framework that fully supports the operational resilience approach through continuous improvement as well as regulatory remediation. The program is focused on driving and implementing best-in-class industry practices on a global scale whilst ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements.
This role includes responsibility for the central management of a regulatory remediation program which includes; supporting design of the program structure, tracking and reporting of delivery, as well as effective governance of risks and issues. Beyond that, the role holder will play a key role in coordinating across all remediation workstreams in addition to key stakeholders across the CIB and other in-scope lines of business.
- Program management of multiple project streams of work supporting remediation activities
- Provide support to the PMO of the remediation program as well as the Program Lead and Program Sponsor
- Partnership with key stakeholders in order to define and drive positive remediation outcomes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with CIB sub-LoBs, other LoBs and Firmwide partners.
- Produce program reporting for management, stakeholders and program sponsors
- Identify and manage resolution of risks and issues escalating where appropriate
Skills Required / To Be Developed:
- Program Management, with experience of driving successful program outcomes
- Initiative – taking the lead in unstructured situations; ability to lead and work independently
- Strong communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
- Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships
- Effective change management skills with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to demonstrate outstanding delivery track record
- Understanding risk and control framework protocols
Whilst the attributes detailed above are desired much more fundamental will be the skills and potential that applicants bring to the role. Additional consideration will be given to evidence of success in the following criteria to support the team and successful execution of the program:
- Experience in a regulatory, compliance or operational team
- Ability to demonstrate working in a control-focused environment
- An attested track record of working to deadlines, with accountability and responsibility for managing an independent workload