HR Business Advisory Support Specialist
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The HR Advisory Support team works across all lines of business and geographies providing support to both HR Business Advisors and managers. The team works in partnership with HR Business Advisors to support them in delivering strategic advisory and consultative engagements with business leaders. The team also works directly with managers in a number of key areas. This position will focus on supporting HR Business Advisors aligned to different European offices.
- Work directly with clients on the business rationale for reductions in force
- Partner with HR Business Partners to coordinate large scale reduction in force events
- Support HR Business Partners with data analysis required for organizational design
- Support HR Business Partners during the compensation planning process by ensuring audits are completed and other year-end task as needed
- Support 'manager' segment clients tasked with compensation planning
- Facilitate HR Business Partner with counter offers
- Work with HR Business Partners on the design and formatting of talent reviews
- Assist HR Business Partners during the annual performance review cycle preparing documents for calibration sessions.
- Analyze and identify key diversity trends and actions
- Partner closely with our Development specialists to identify key talent and ensure follow through on key talent actions
Reporting and analytics
- Act as a subject matter expert for data analytics
- Be accountable for reporting and data analysis, including people metrics scorecards, diversity metrics, demographics, attrition and adhoc reporting
- Proactively analyze and identify key people trends to help shape the people agenda
Project support for firm wide initiatives
- Work on core projects and support key HR initiatives
Client advisory and coaching
- Act as an intermediary and escalation point for to HR Business Advisors where required
- Have a solid understanding of HR operational processes and manage escalated inquiries with other partner groups
- Support 'manager' segment clients with defined HR Business Advisors services as needed
Skills and Experiences
Highly desired behaviors
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Other European languages will be an asset
- Experience supporting different locations across Europe
- Strong ability to think creatively, identify alternatives and navigate in systems and networking to resolve issues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Comfortable handling large amounts of confidential/sensitive information on a frequent basis
- Ability to navigate a global matrix organization and partner on issues across HR and the business.
- Solid knowledge of full range of people practices in a business setting: goal setting, performance assessment and improvement, compensation practices, talent review and talent management, workforce planning, reductions in force, manager development.
- Project management abilities including execution skills and end to end process improvement.
- Technically proficient in MS Office Suite – including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and technical skills that enable individual to leverage data to create HR strategies that support and drive business results.
- Promotes partnership by fostering trust and teamwork across teams, businesses, functions, regions, and levels.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and to develop strong, positive working relationships.