ServiceNow Engineer - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 6-9 years of Industry experience, preferably with experience in ServiceNow
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Servicenow experience of writing custom widgets.
- Servicenow experience of understanding basic navigation of tool.
- Servicenow Integration experience with knowledge on Servicenow API (REST).
- Extensive knowledge of developing the ServiceNow platform and enterprise architectures.
- Strong understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use.
- Excellent understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems and best practices for improving performance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical formats Awareness of new technology on the market
- Experience of implementing data loads into ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing inbound and outbound API integrations with ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing catalog items and workflows within ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing the Service Portal on ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing discovery and reconciliation for the CMDB
- Ability to write AngularJS widgets for the Service Portal
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.