Senior Automation Engineer - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- An individual who can lead and execute all aspects of the testing lifecycle: test scope analysis and design, test automation and execution, co-ordination with AD and PM colleagues, defect / risk management and reporting / release management.
- Ability to collaborate and bridge the gap between both business and technical teams.
- Investment banking experience is preferred – ideally within securities cash and trade settlements.
- Knowledge of Securities Transactions & Investment Banking
- SME skills required: SWIFTs (MT540 to MT548 and MT564 to MT568), CREST, XML, Unix, SQL and JIRA
- Oracle – intermediate level
- Middle-ware (Messaging i.e. EMS/JMS) experience
- Micro-services based Architecture
- Experience in End to End Automation testing
- Unit / Integration testing experience
- Business understanding of SST and trade workflow
- Experience working in cloud based test framework
- Understanding of Kubernetes/AWS/Cloud
- Java 11+ - most applications are 11
- Spring Boot
- Scripting languages i.e. python, UNIX shell
CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.