Commercial Bank - Commercial Bank Debt Finance Group Europe (CB DFG) - Vice President / Executive Director - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Vice President (VP) / Executive Director (ED) Commercial Bank Debt Finance Group Europe (CB DFG) will be a key member of the EMEA debt team responsible for origination, structuring, and executing debt transactions for Corporate Client Banking (CCB) clients.
The role will require the ability to develop relationships with the key decision makers and drive product agnostic initiatives for our clients. The goal is to help companies raise capital using a wide range of financial strategies while guiding clients in the advisory, structuring and execution of their financial needs. The CB DFG will support CCB European Clients.
Responsibilities include pitching and winning business with our CCB clients in Europe. This role will require an in depth knowledge of the suite of debt products available in EMEA, strong credit skills and the ability to identify situations where the firm can add value for its client base. Strong coordination with partners across the firm including client coverage, industry, credit, and capital markets to develop solutions for our clients.
The Vice President / Executive Director Europe will report to the Head of Commercial Bank Debt Finance Europe.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant experience in debt origination for the Mid Market segment in Europe
- Demonstrates outstanding ability to manage and influence stakeholder relationships at all levels, with particular focus at the senior management level
- Understanding of Commercial Banking / Investment Banking / Capital Markets products and business
- Strong work ethic and self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a larger team
- Ability to re-adjust under high pressure and challenging situations
- Demonstrates exceptional presentation skills and strong client capabilities
- Proven ability to exercise independent and pro-active leadership
- Proven analytical skills to identify business trends and to take a business-oriented approach
- Demonstrates ability to juggle and execute a high volume of competing priorities within strict deadlines
- Enthusiasm to take on new and challenging tasks in dynamic environment
- Relevant financial and/or general business support experience or has been in a client facing role in Global Banking & Markets
- Fluency in German or any additional European language is a plus