Software Engineer - Senior Associate
Job Type: Full time
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- 3+ years of relational database software development experience (Oracle).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with data architecture, data modeling, database design and data warehousing.
- 5+ years of experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
- Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, etc.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.\
- 3+ Years of experience into Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Prepare unit test cases and validate the results for accuracy.
- Experience providing analysis of current programs which includes performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Fair understanding of Cloud technologies.