Staff Writer, London - The Infatuation
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
At The Infatuation, we’re on a mission to create the best restaurant recommendation platform in the world. We publish editorially-driven restaurant reviews and guides that are both utilitarian and entertaining, and package it all up in best-in-class digital products. In person, we meet our audience at marquee events such as our multi-city food festival EEEEEATSCON, and at unique dining experiences that we curate throughout the year.
In 2021, The Infatuation was acquired by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to accelerate the firm’s investment in dining, and further demonstrates its commitment to meeting customers where they are with exceptional benefits, useful content, and one-of-a-kind experience, at scale. The joining together of our brands offers The Infatuation the firm’s unrivaled resources, to drive audience growth and brand recognition with an expansive and diverse audience.
The Infatuation is hiring a new restaurant critic and writer in London. In this full-time position, you'll spend your nights checking out as many restaurants as possible, and your days writing about them.
- Dine out multiple times per week for restaurant research using your restaurant budget
- Write reviews and guides in collaboration with your Editor
- Participate in editorial brainstorms and team meetings, pitching new restaurants to cover and ideas for new situational guides
- Meets or exceed deadlines while pushing the larger editorial calendar forward
- Draft newsletter and social media content as needed
- Partner with social media and marketing teams on larger content packages
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills
- Ability to write copy and create content while adhering to The Infatuation’s brand standards and tone of voice
- Passion and expert knowledge of London and its diverse landscape of neighborhoods and restaurants
- Passion for eating, dining out, and sharing commentary about your experience
- Must live in/nearby London