Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
CIB Collateral Management Operations Analyst Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
- Calculate, issue and agree margin calls with Brokers to mitigate credit risk exposures on behalf of our clients.
- Agree and book collateral trades to satisfy incoming margin calls from Brokers.
- Liaise directly with our clients, their custodians and their Brokers on a daily basis via email and telephone.
- Perform daily reconciliations between systems and the market to ensure accurate record keeping and risk mitigation.
- Partner with internal groups within Collateral Services to provide a superb client experience that will assist in retaining current business and growing new client activity.
- Investigate and resolve portfolio issues that lead to disputed margin calls.
- The Collateral Management team provides a service to our wide range of clients across European working hours and is also required to work some UK Bank Holidays as governed by client requirements.
- The team supports flexible working including a split work pattern between the office and working from home.
- There may be the potential for opportunities to travel both domestically and internationally once established in role.
- The continued growth of the team provides excellent opportunities for progression for team members demonstrating strong levels of performance.
Qualifications / Experience
- Excellent Client Service skills
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand complex models within financial sphere
- Problem solving and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative but as part of a large team
- Educated to at least A level standard or equivalent – education within subjects relating to finance favorable – e.g. Maths, Economics etc.
- Experience within Collateral or Derivatives is favorable but not essential.