CIB Trade Lifecycle Analyst Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
- Act as primary operations point of contact for sales and sales trading desks and client operations teams, partnering with global teams to resolve queries or issues.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate allocation of trades to the relevant funds.
- Ensuring that accurate trade confirmations are provided in a timely manner, in line with client requirements.
- Reactively managing all client queries in a timely manner and proactively working to ensuring any issues do not reoccur.
- Providing the Front Office with timely, accurate information in relation to the status of problem trades.
- Completing all relevant control checks, escalation and maintaining audit trail.
- Management, ownership and, if required, escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Continuously seeking feedback on opportunities for improvement and providing feedback to other groups in relation to where processes could be improved.
- Identifying opportunities to continuously improve ‘Straight Through Processing’ and quality of service delivered to clients; and automate/streamline existing processes.
- Partnership with our Commission Management Solutions team on any research commission queries.
- Partnership with the CIB Account Oversight team in relation to special handling and resolving any issues for priority clients.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) input in partnership with technology and operations project teams.
- Oversite of the Settlement function which sits within our Prematching hub in Mumbai.
- Well established client service skills with a positive attitude.
- Ability to both work well as part of a team, and also to be results orientated and self motivated, being proactive by using own initiative to take personal responsibility for tasks and actions.
- Capacity to think laterally and understand the big picture.
- Experience within operations, preferably within an Investment Banking environment.
- The ability to partner and manage relationships with a variety of diverse groups.
- A flexible, organized, proactive attitude towards work with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet daily deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in all media.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Control mindset with risk awareness along transaction lifecycle and strong attention to detail.
- Technical understanding of securities products would be an advantage.
You’ve got this!