Corporate Treasury Middle Office EMEA Liquidity Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Global Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Reporting Operations team within Treasury provides support for the firm across the Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) and Structured Interest Rate Risk (SIRR) reporting. The team is comprised of ~90 people with locations in North America, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Poland and India.
The industry is currently subject to a great deal of regulatory change and scrutiny which provides opportunity for personal growth and contribution toward the team's achievements.
The key responsibilities for the UK team are:-
- Meeting EMEA regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, ALMM, NSFR, PRA110 & Asset Encumbrance etc.) Ensuring completeness and accuracy of the data in those reports.
- Supporting regulatory reviews and assessments (ILAAP, L-SREP etc.).
- Liaising with reporting stakeholders on the reporting control framework, reporting methodologies and policy updates.
- Establishing and monitoring govern
The responsibilities you will have as part of the team, include:-
- Working with internal stakeholders on recurring and ad-hoc regulatory reviews/assessments,
- Identifying control and process improvements, and implementing change utilising available toolsets (Robotics, Alteryx, Xceptor, Abacus, Tableau, Excel, Python),
- Supporting technology development by ensuring appropriate prioritisation and end user testing,
- Support and review the production of internal and external liquidity regulatory reporting,
- Able to work both independently and within a wider team, with strong written and communication skills across all stakeholder levels.
- Ability to investigate complex scenarios and interpret underlying business drivers & design bespoke solutions.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure transparency in the reporting process and consistent review of approach across reports and entities.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a regulatory reporting/policy department
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Demonstrate understanding of liquidity regulatory and policy requirements
- Proficiency in general software applications (MS Office suite) and a knowledge of, or interest in learning and applying, automation packages (Xceptor, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent communication, partnership and influencing skills at all levels of management
- A creative thinker with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines.