Digital Markets - Client Portal Digital Product Manager - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
An opportunity has arisen for a digital product manager to work within the client portal team leading the digital client experience of our global client facing platform. This role sits within the Digital Markets team, responsible for driving digital transformation across all Markets businesses, including automation, distribution and execution.
The team is responsible for modernizing the portal to enhance how Markets products and services are delivered to clients and the build out of shared services and standards across the markets products. You will be comfortable working across multiple groups gathering requirements, designing thoughtful user experiences and influencing change. You will be passionate about data supporting decisions with quantitative analysis and insights. You will be organised, have experience running projects, balancing the demands of a broad range of stakeholders across regions, and managing resources to deliver the best possible outcome.
The role will require analytical insight, strong data discipline, sound understanding of technology, keen business acumen, and an entrepreneurial spirit to execute. This is a highly visible role working horizontally across all of the Markets businesses.
- Partner with technology and various product groups to ensure availability of relevant data to support the portal initiatives including client interactions and insights. Develop and enhance key analytics building out visualization dashboards for all groups to access
- Work closely with the Digital design team and engineering to re-design the user experience when navigating within the portal across landing pages, personalization and content management through extensive user research, interviews, data insights and stakeholder discussions
- Partner with a broad range of stakeholders across Research, Trading, Sales, UX and Technology to drive consensus and support for the client portal vision and deliveries
- Partner with technology translating our priorities into detailed business requirements and detailed roadmaps meeting our business objectives
- Work to set standards and a governance framework for applications within the portal to ensure a consistent user experience across the full trade life cycle. Drive consensus and adaption of the framework to allow us truly support interoperability between functions maximising the stickiness of our clients
- Help define and deliver a common shared set of services across channels to provide a scalable core platform including search and entitlements
- Work with Marketing to promote the brand , drive awareness and education across all internal groups especially sales
- Contribute to and take ownership of targets, as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities
- Help drive innovation by working with external vendors and internal partners to develop products, manage relationships, and prepare agreements
- Oversee all aspects of the program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field
- You will have a keen interest in Fin Tech and the future of Digital within Investment Banking and be able to analyse industry trends and the competitor landscape to deliver better products
- Provide regular updates/reports to key stakeholders communicating progress
Key competencies will include:
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, a structured approach to problem solving; the ability to challenge the status quo
- Adept user of business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau/Alteryx
- Experienced working collaboratively with engineering and design teams
- Highly motivated to design and deliver strategic changes to existing business processes
- Strong communication, partnership, and stakeholder management skills
- Commercially-focused and entrepreneurial
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrable experience in Product Management, ideally in the context of Digital Services;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines and/or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements;
- Demonstrable experience of client centric design practices;
- Experience working in a front office environment;
- Experience of running a change management program or growing a digital platform;
- Functional experience in marketing, product development or analytics.