Onsite Events Planner – Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
- Support the UK Conference & Client Centre operations delivering immaculate first class service by developing and implementing global operating standards and procedures.
- Maintain a flexible, “can do” level of service at all times to provide clients with a high quality, consistent product, and to ensure overall safety and security.
- Be present for and offer on-site support for all planned events; work flexibly to ensure coverage of these.
- Provide an expert opinion and suggestions to ensure the complete success of each program/meeting/event.
- Keep an active overview on the performance of EMS (room booking system) to ensure adequate resources, hardware and business continuity are provided at all times.
- To ensure prompt and professional response to complaints and communication of actions resulting.
- To maximise on the efficiency of the Porters team and the utilization of Conference and Client Centre spaces by suggesting and agreeing the allocation of events to appropriate spaces, proactively and in a timely manner.
- To conduct regular inspections of Conference and Client Centre space in order to ensure that it is physically maintained to an exceptionally high standard.
- To attend pre/post- conference planning meetings as necessary and to offer advice and support as necessary.
- Conference planning experience required
- Experience in meeting planning and customer service
- Strong knowledge of audio visual systems
- Working knowledge of food and beverage, catering services
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with clients and senior executives
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to prioritize
- Strong Computer Skills, (MS Office)
- Flexibility to deal with a fast-paced, diverse environment
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Team player
- Decision maker and problem solver
- Work comfortably under pressure and observe deadlines
- Highly motivated
You’ve got this!