Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
AWM - Business Management Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Primary responsibilities and duties
- Support the Company Secretary to manage the board paper production process effectively, ensuring that papers are sent to Directors in a timely manner.
- Preparation & Oversight of Diligent Board and Committee Packs and Board management papers (involving monthly, quarterly and annual board schedules)
- Investment Trust Client Reporting - Responsible for checking figures within the board packs, and the completion of certain schedules (e.g., attribution & performance checks).
- Familiar with running reports from internal & external performance systems
- Calculating monthly NAV performance returns for our Investment Trust range and reconciling to Morningstar Peer Reports.
- Preparing various performance related client reports for board packs
- Preparing performance attribution analysis for board packs
- Responding to ad-hoc performance queries and data requests – some of which are included in public circulars and Annual Report & Accounts
- Restating client reports where applicable to align with audited financial statements
- Perform Board pack query resolution.
- Maintaining internal stakeholder relationships with CIB, CRG, PAG, Portfolio Managers and Client Directors
- Ability and confidence to engage with stakeholders when reporting is challenged
- Delivery of client communications
- Oversight of offshore processing activities.
- Review of documentation, agreements & Report & Account Management.
- Maintain authorized signature lists and Diligent Resource Centre’s.
- Report & Account deliverables.
Candidate skills, experience and knowledge
- Client focused- Essential to have a client centric mindset with a commitment to integrity, fairness, and responsibility. Flexible can do attitude with ability to support others and work across teams.
- Communication, influencing and interpersonal skills – Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to articulate complex ideas, concepts, and solutions at a level appropriate to the recipient. Ability to multi task, identify, research and resolve unfamiliar and/or complex issues. Individuals must demonstrate company core values.
- Document management – Must have a keen attention to detail with excellent organizational / time management skills which can be competently utilised to manage a large agenda.
- Previous roles – Experience in Funds, Company Secretary Support and Board Reporting, preferably within an Asset Management environment.
- Relationship management – Essential to have the ability to develop partnerships with key business partners, including product development, operations, investment desks, compliance
- Team Player - Ability to execute workloads on time and proactively support others.
- Technical knowledge – Open Ended Fund/Investment Trust knowledge. Advanced Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Morningstar reporting tool and Diligent. Accounting knowledge advantageous.