Senior Campaign Manager - VP - Chase
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
We are seeking an experienced marketer to join our Marketing Tribe. This position would suit someone who has experience leading, managing and delivering high-profile consideration, direct response and below the line campaigns. The successful candidate will demonstrate previous digital campaign experience with a on focus metrics, data and impact to the business. This person will be comfortable managing senior stakeholders, significant marketing budgets and multi-discipline teams both internal and external.
Marketing Campaign Manager – Vice President
This role will have the advantage of working in a highly collaborative, agile Marketing Tribe and would appeal to someone used to working with multiple stakeholders and teams such as specialist marketers, compliance, content, design and creative, as well as external agency partners.
This position provides a unique opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment within the firm. We operate in a hyper-collaborative way in which we value and expect the following behaviors:
- Put customers first
- Value common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Make decisions quickly and move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Succeed and fail together as a team
- Lead, manage and deliver our high-profile consideration and digital campaigns
- Ability to manage large teams, keep stakeholders updated and deliver campaigns on time
- Confident briefing research both in-house and external and using insight to inform direction of campaigns
- Experience working with creative, media and research agencies particularly in campaign planning
- Work with multiple stakeholders both internal and external to get the campaign from brief to execution and be confident working with a range of different kinds of teams to deliver campaigns
- Have an understanding of what ‘good’ looks like from campaign metrics, manage the campaign reporting and report back to the business on the results
- Manage timelines through our in-house project management tools (Jira / Confluence) and be comfortable reporting on progress
- Be prepared to work in an agile methodology e.g. working in sprints and reporting fortnightly on progress
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of relevant legislations for the different marketing channels, working closely with our Controls teams to ensure advertising assets are always compliant
The successful candidate will have
- Relevant experience or degree in marketing or in a related field
- Motivated and have meticulous attention to detail and good project management processes
- Passionate about maintaining brand consistency
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- An excellent team player
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team player who is able to work in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams.