Senior Digital UX Designer Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We're seeking inspired Product Designers who love digging into complex problems and delivering simple, sleek, beautiful forms and interfaces.
As a member of our Digital Private Markets team, you'll help us launch a new platform with high visibility across the firm. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include designing, branding, and building user interfaces that are intuitive, polished, and beautiful, partnering with other designers as well as a cross-functional team of product managers, developers, and business stakeholders.
You will have a keen eye for detail and the willingness to communicate what you see to others. You are curious and continually thinking of ways to improve the platform with a bias toward action. You're comfortable explaining to the development team to understand the nuances of your design, including how it reacts in responsive ways, ensuring that your vision is implemented correctly.
The platform is brand new and has its own custom brand and styling. You'll have the opportunity to help develop, create, and refine this platform as it evolves.
A Day in the Life
Your day-to-day responsibilities include participating in cross-functional standups with your pod. Working closely with the design systems team to contribute and ensure that the component library functions as it should. You'll also catch up with your fellow designers to share work, peer critique, and discuss opportunities for improvement that you see across the platform.
- 3+ years in building digital applications
- Excellent visual and interaction skills and craft — with a portfolio to back it up
- Working with design system components and libraries
- Expert in Figma
- Work cross-functionally with product management, development, and design peers
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction, and comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Illustration skills, animation, editing of photorealistic images
- Ability to work with financial data and market information
- Strong storytelling, presentation, and communication skills
- Mobile experience