JPM Payments - Onyx Coin Systems - Product Manager - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Payments - Onyx by J.P. Morgan - Coin Systems - Product Manager - Vice President, London UK
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
- Onyx by J.P. Morgan was launched in October 2020 to reimagine how businesses are built, grow and interact by developing innovative applications that leverage cutting edge technology.
- We seek to build the world's most advanced financial ecosystem, with ubiquitous access to infrastructure, collaboration networks, services, and expertise.
- We are a global team of product designers, technologists, and innovators, joined together by a passion for transforming the way payments are done.
- We are tasked with providing our clients with new age cash management and payment products.
Onyx Has Four Business Stripes
- Liink by J.P. Morgan, a blockchain network of banks that facilitates payments and banking information exchange
- Coin Systems, a global provider of shared ledger solutions enabled by JPM Coin
- Onyx Digital Assets , a blockchain network that has the capability to enable exchange of value for various types of digital assets
- Blockchain Launch, a leader in productionizing new applications and shared platform technology
The Product Manager role sits in Onyx Coin Systems and is responsible for collaborating with internal partners to bring to fruition products made possible with next generation infrastructure built on blockchain.
What will you do?
- Drive product ideation, the vision, product strategy, and delivery of Coin Systems products, primarily Deposit Tokens.
- Build consensus with business partners and senior managers on feature priority decisions.
- Collaborate with functional partners across Legal, Compliance, Technology and Operations amongst others to adjust product priorities.
- Monitor competitors, competitive products, and trends to ensure we maintain a leading position in the market
- Partner with our analytics team to size market opportunity, pricing, and growth projections,
- You are a great fit if:
- Solving the gap between the "status quo" and the "future" excites you!
- A natural collaborator who thrives in building solutions alongside your cross functional partners-you have a strong ability to build consensus across issues; you can be personable yet persistent
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
Professional experiences that will set you apart :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Significant years of experience working in financial services and / or enterprise fintech
- Preferable: experience working in DLT, tokenisation and digital assets space.
- Strategic thinker - You have the ability to conceptualize the big picture, prioritize, and connect the dots across business areas to ensure we develop the highest impact solutions for our clients
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance - be an owner
- A natural collaborator who thrives in building solutions alongside your cross functional partners-you have a strong ability to build consensus across issues you can be personable yet persistent
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization