CIB User Acceptance Testing Analyst Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
- Review of Demo Goals leading to written Test Cases.
- Production of Test Messages which support the underlying test case.
- Documentation and execution of test scenarios – identify specific scenarios and write test scripts.
- Utilisation of test automation tools, to enable the efficient and timely E2E test execution, therefore previous experience of automated testing is required.
- Defect Monitoring and Reporting.
Functional and Technical Expertise
- Relevant testing experience within the Financial Services industry supporting multiple LOB’s delivering in a highly complex, pressurised and high-volume environment.
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodology and skilled to learn and work with evolving methodologies.
- Relevant experience in testing processes in order to define requirements, document user stories and test scripts through to test execution.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision on day-to-day activities.
- Strong organizational skills – ability to dynamically manage and oversee critical testing tasks accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Functional knowledge of Global Payments utilising SWIFT, BACS and Real-Time Payments.
- Working knowledge of direct testing with Clearing Houses and Central Banks would be an advantage.
- Experienced in using Business Driven Development (BDD) / Test Driven Development (TDD) test methodology and/or test case automation.
Problem Solving and Analysis
- Experience of problem solving, ability to scope and provide structure to complex issues, rapidly learn unfamiliar processes and provide insightful and timely remediation.
- Attention to detail so errors can be prevented, and redundancies / opportunities highlighted.
- Ability to keep sight of the overall context and remain centred on the strategic picture, identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and build out recommendation to proceed.
- Ability to use effective systemic data focused reporting to support program reporting.
- Advanced numeracy and Microsoft skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to team members, colleagues, senior leads, executives and clients.
- Ability to liaise effectively between lines of business with empathy and understanding to achieve the common and strategic goal as a team.
- PowerPoint / Pitch Pro skills - able to create professional slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review.
- Actively contributes to program updates, project and team meetings.
Working Style and Influence
- Ability to handle multiple projects, manage personnel & team management in order to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to build and nurture effective and lasting relationships with colleagues, team members and stakeholders across multiple business lines and global locations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and with effective influencing skills to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to understand own role and those of other team members and recognise at times the need for flexibility within roles to achieve the project and organisational targets.
- Able to work comfortably and assuredly under pressure to achieve target deadlines.
- Ability to work on a hands-on basis and not limit oneself to only tracking and reporting milestones.
- Confident to raise concerns with senior team and support resolution.
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, with strong time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred.
- Testing and/or Payments experience required.
- Agile methodology skills preferred.
You’ve got this!