Product Manager - Payments
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is expanding its business and is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences. We believe that engaging, relevant and contextual content is at the heart of personalized customer experiences.
We are seeking candidates who want to be part of building digital products and services across the globe in a start-up atmosphere, backed by one of the leading financial services providers worldwide. Join us in London as we embark on this exciting chapter in the continued growth of our business.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end SEPA payment product from the technical implementation perspective, by engaging with relevant stakeholders across the firm. We are looking for commercially minded, customer-oriented individuals who are used to working in a dynamic agile environment, and who want to be a part of building something from the ground up with us.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the success of your product(s), ensuring they meet the success criteria of your stakeholders and customers, by having a high adoption/satisfaction rate
- Act as subject matter expert in the payments domain, specifically with regard to SEPA by being the “go-to-person” covering the integration, deployment and management.
- Working in partnership with product stakeholders to align your squad with the product vision and organisational objectives to achieve desired outcomes
- Partnering with the Tech and Market Leads to ensure alignment of product and technical vision and requirements
- Working in collaboration with other squads, business functions, programme management and third party vendors to agree, align, sequence and re-plan work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Creating, organising and refining product backlog based on strategy, value, deadlines, dependencies and cost according to both the product and technical visions
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer point of view and pain points driven by our customers’ needs and best interests
- Developing standards, identifying new approaches and training others in all these areas
Skills/Qualifications should include:
- Strong understanding of electronic payment products and good understanding of SEPAs scheme and regulatory environment by demonstrating an ability to manage the intricacies of the payments platform
- Experience of building and delivering the payments platform in a digital-first, agile software development environment, preferably in the banking sector
- Experience as a business analyst or product owner in a complex software environment with Agile/Scrum development
- Developing ability to incorporate user needs, business needs, and technical constraints/opportunities into the product development process
- Hands-on experience as a product owner in a fast moving software development environment with full stack agile teams
- You write meticulous requirements and acceptance criteria with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, any additional language like German, French, Italian or Spanish would be considered a plus
If you feel like your skills are a good fit for what we require and are interested in being part of a new digital banking business which is being built within one of the biggest and most successful financial services organizations in the world then please apply now.