Associate UX designer (Resiliency)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Putting our clients and their needs first remains the top goal for our User Experience team. As a User Experience Associate, you’ll be responsible for project work as well as helping shape the direction of our teams. Working as a valued member of a multidisciplinary design team, you’ll be involved in complex projects, and will participate in user research and design planning to respond to feedback.
In addition to primary project work, you'll contribute to design systems such as our pattern library, visual design library, and motion library, as well as mentor others on the team. You’ll hone your communication skills by presenting your work to diverse stakeholders and the broader technology organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of UX experience
- Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods, motion design or video or an interest in learning those skills
- User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
- Understanding of how design translates to code
- Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Understanding of accessibility and the ability to apply that to designs
- Open minded, collaborative and flexible work style
- Comfortable receiving feedback and critiques
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.