Sr. User Experience Researcher (Resiliency)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a creative and resourceful User Experience Researcher with strong design research skills to join our rapidly growing team of innovators, disruptors and problem solvers.
As a User Experience Researcher, you will develop research strategies that deliver actionable insights using primarily qualitative research methods to improve and innovate on digital and overall employee experiences. You will scope and craft research plans, conduct research sessions, and present findings to stakeholders.
Naturally, we want someone who is able to understand the big picture, but we are also looking for an individual who cares about detail and will complement and embody our team culture - caring and empathizing with users, showing kindness, seeing a need or pain point and actively reaching out to help. If you can explain why you’re that person, we want you!
- Partner with product owners and design leads to understand the user segments and related product/service offerings
- Partner with stakeholders to understand project goals and identify areas where user experience research can provide greater insight and success
- Design and execute mainly qualitative research studies that follow research best practices and methodologies
- Ensure all research study results are actionable and contribute directly towards meeting project and business goals
- Present and communicate research findings and opportunities to the project team
- Partner with designers and project team to identify future research needs, produce project briefs estimating scope and level of effort
- 3+ years of experience planning and executing user research studies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated ability to drive medium complexity initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to champion user experience research
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate design thinking into the product development process
- Clear articulate communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with banking and finance a plus