Product Adoption and Enablement Lead - Vice President - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
The Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) division within the Office of the CTO provides integrated solutions that support the acceleration and adoption of market-leading technology capabilities across the firm.
As an ETS Product Adoption & Enablement Lead, you'll thrive at managing complex programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture – how technology can help achieve business goals – as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, define and measure value, and drive continuous improvement throughout the organization.
You will play a key role in the implementation of new product capabilities, as an integral part of the team responsible for leading the customer experience, product adoption, value management and listening strategy for ETS. You will directly communicate and liaise with internal JPMC customers at all levels of the organization in addition to ETS Product and Services teams. You will represent the ETS organization as a strategic partner with JPMC customer groups.
Collectively and in collaboration with other members of the team, you will help shape and evolve a new and growing Product Adoption and Enablement function; an exciting opportunity to build strategic partnerships and work alongside business, technology, UX, product, and marketing teams.
- Develop and maintain strong JPMC internal stakeholder relationships.
- Partner across ETS to establish a customer-centric culture and drive best practices.
- Leverage change management practices to drive successful user adoption of product capabilities.
- Facilitate collaboration between product teams and stakeholders to drive targeted enablement and adoption efforts that highlight user needs.
- Think creatively to lead development, ideation and execution of effective education and communication initiatives that maximize adoption of products.
- Refine and publish insightful content to engage product user communities through multiple channels; newsletter and intranet articles, education materials, direct stakeholder communications.
- Partner with product delivery managers to develop consumer based, integrated enablement plans for new capabilities.
- Ensure that product value, aligned with business priorities and desired outcomes, is effectively captured, measured, and communicated.
- In partnership with UX and Product teams, develop and execute listening strategies to drive customer experience improvements within the organization.
- Act as an SME on enablement strategies, customer feedback approaches, and value measurement across ETS.
- Demonstrated ability to foster relationships at all levels of an organization; strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven track record managing stakeholder relationships and working with customer groups
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and problem-solving skills
- Cross-functional leadership skills, ability to partner across a variety of roles and teams to deliver shared outcomes
- Comfortable working through ambiguity, creating forward progress and delivering tangible results through situations that are not fully defined
- Demonstrates a Customer-centric mindset
- Ability to prioritize complex needs in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with agile practices within a Product operating model
- Organizational Change Management experience a plus
- Experience with survey management or customer experience tools (i.e. Qualtrics, Survey Monkey) a plus
- Familiarity with data management and visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI) a plus
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.