Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Working in a cross-functional Agile team you will deliver business solutions by designing and developing robust, secure applications for Global Technology Infrastructure, which supplies platforms and solutions to the entire organisation. You will be involved in the full development life-cycle from writing user stories, architecting solutions, coding, testing, and deployment. As a full-stack developer you will be working on all aspects of the application, including APIs, the user-interface, databases, automation scripts, and connectivity with external systems.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Masters degree or equivalent development experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Strong knowledge and experience in several of the following:
- UX technologies such as Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS
- Strong knowledge on build (Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit, Selenium)
- Working experience with REST APIs, JPA, Hibernate and cloud technologies such as Cloud Foundry
- Agile team member always looking to learn and improve.