Root Cause Analyst, Nutmeg, Chase UK
Job Type: Full time
The RCA Analyst who will work within our investments side of Chase UK (Nutmeg). The successful candidate will work closely with the business and data teams (including external vendors) to support the delivery of RCA analysis to support operational functions with a particular focus on our customer complaints reporting requirements. The Operations team embrace a culture of collaboration, improvement and learning.
Who are Nutmug? Nutmeg is a J.P. Morgan company offering investments and digital wealth management services to consumers, complementing Chase’s digital bank in the UK. Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there! We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
We are looking for someone who has had experience in the Financial Industry, preferably in a Data/ Reporting or Complaints program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Complete in-depth RCA analysis for complaints to understand their validity against defined metrics
- Understand end user needs and influence the RCA development roadmap.
- Supporting daily creation and delivery of reports.
- Evaluate current use cases, conduct gap analysis and identify opportunities for reporting development.
- Partners with our Operations team to ensure our stakeholders are getting the maximum value out of the core reports.
- Represent operations at core reporting meetings including third parties
- Work with diverse stakeholders from across the business to ensure legal, regulatory and business requirements are met and core reports optimised
- Experience/knowledge of retail wealth management products
- Ability to manage own workload and deliverables
- Listening and comprehension skills
- An understanding of the uses of data, data skills, and data tools
- Expertise in working with data to query, be curious with data and have a sensible regard around data accuracy
- Strong problem solving aptitude and idea generation, with the ability to go from conceptualization to execution
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to forge strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective organizational and project management skills