EMEA Content Marketing Manager – Vice President - J.P. Morgan Private Bank
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is one of the world's premier financial institutions, widely respected for its capital strength, global investment expertise, and integrity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and retail clients.
The J.P. Morgan Private Bank sits within Global Wealth Management, a division of Asset & Wealth Management, and is focused on working with ultra-high net worth (UHNW) individuals, families, and foundations. The Private Bank offers comprehensive financial and wealth solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, wealth advisory, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities
Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) Marketing’s overall goal is simple: to be a trusted partner and advisor to the business that helps drive strong results. In support of that goal, we are focused on five key priorities — bringing the brand to life through our client experience; simplifying how we position our products and advice; disrupting and modernizing our content strategy by being digital first; and boosting revenue with data-driven acquisition and deepening strategies. Our collaborative organization has approximately 500 team members sitting in locations around the world.
This is an opportunity for a talented content marketing professional to join the Private Bank Marketing team, supporting the EMEA Private Banking business. This role will define and manage the content and communication strategy in the region with the objectives of deepening client relationships, acquiring new prospects and improving client experience.
The Marketing Content Manager will be responsible for defining and managing an Editorial Strategy, developing new third-party content partnerships, and managing and executing J.P. Morgan Private Bank ongoing content programs, which are delivered via multiple channels including newsletters, podcasts, and webcasts, among others. In addition, the Marketing Content Manager will develop content nurture journeys that can enhance the acquisition of prospects via digital campaigns.
This role will interact closely with the Head of Investments, the Head of Client Investment Strategy, EMEA Market Managers, Bankers, Investors and Wealth Managers. In addition, this role will partner with the AWM Marketing Centers of Excellence, including Branding, Digital, Creative Services, Insights and Media as well as other groups that support the business.
- Develop and manage an Editorial Strategy for the region
- Manage and lead ongoing EMEA Editorial Board and process
- Develop and maintain regional Editorial calendar
- Identify and develop third-party content partnerships with strong focus in the region
- Execute existing content programs, including market commentaries, audio casts and newsletters
- Develop a content framework to support the acquisition of prospects via digital media campaigns
- Propose and implement innovative strategic marketing programs and initiatives to increase investment product penetration with new and existing clients.
- Manage and deliver ongoing global campaigns
- Coordinate internal communications for new products or marketing programs.
- Content development and Wealth Management (or similar) experience are required
- Strong editorial, writing and organizational skills
- Understanding of EMEA region as well as macroeconomic and investments landscape
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Independent and proactive learner
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Relevant work experience in investments, marketing or financial services