ServiceNow Data Management Product Owner - Vice President - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
As a member of a Digital Workflows product team, you will be key in driving the build out of the architecture, design, and implementation of firm-wide functionalities within the ServiceNow platform. You will oversee the development and incremental delivery of product features from start to finish, ensuring they meet clients’ needs and preferences. You will drive product vision, strategy and roadmaps, collaborating with end users for constant feedback and serve as the voice of the customer throughout delivery. You will build and manage key relationships, synthesize information from multiple sources and maintain business alignment. In addition, this role is accountable for the adherence of product deliverables to firm’s security controls, policies, and procedures.
You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of product management, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a Product Owner you will focus on the Digital Workflows Data Management product offering, encompassing Core Reference Data, CMDB, Discovery, Access Frameworks, Data Governance, and data integrations.
- Manage and prioritize the backlog of product enhancements and new feature requests
- Define product vision and strategy, maintain product roadmap(s)
- Provide solutions for stakeholder requirements that favor out-of-box functionality over customization
- Form and lead productive client relationships with firm-wide stakeholders and executives
- Gather and prioritize new product requirements through discovery workshops
- Coordinate feature validation efforts with key stakeholders and users
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to define epics and user stories with sufficient detail and acceptance criteria to ensure successful. delivery of product capabilities, features, and business outcomes.
- Define the operational state of product features and validation criteria (Key Performance Indicators or KPIs) to ensure successful delivery and achievement of business outcomes.
- Serve as the primary liaison for gathering customer requirements and mapping to Service Level Objectives, Indicators, and Agreements.
- Monitor delivery to identify issues and escalates accordingly
- Interact with executive leadership and partner organizations to successfully deliver on product commitments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years of Product Management experience
- Experience working with agile product/feature teams
- Understanding of design thinking techniques (Persona’s, Journey Maps, Business Model Canvas etc.)
- Proven experience and track record delivering ServiceNow functionality
- Strong understanding of data concept, configuration management, and controls
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including creative problem solving, effective written and verbal communications, planned and organized coordination of cross functional teams
- Acute attention to detail and quality; driven with the ability to self-manage
- Successful track record in strategic planning and bringing products ‘to market’
- Demonstrable experience with roadmaps, milestones and scoping/estimation
- Demonstrable experience creating Story Maps and user stories
- Ability to lead projects following Agile or Scaled Agile methodologies
- Experience working with a global team and organization
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.